Jost Modul Landing Legs
Keywords: Landing Legs, Landing Gear
The Modul series of telescopic landing gear is extremely versatile. Thanks to its modular construction with variable mounting and operating heights, various crank handles and connection shaft lengths, plus five different foot types, all client requirements can be catered for.
Modul B is the tried-and-tested standard telescopic landing gear. The Modul C range consists of various landing gears which are designed for special applications.
Both ranges offer practical product advantages: the integrated gearbox has optimum protection, and requires minimum force to be applied on the crank handle in both directions. At the same time, Modul offers an extraordinary increase in lift of up to 120 mm combined with smaller dimensions for fitting. It goes without saying that the telescopic landing gear is extremely sturdy and complies with the strict AAR standard.
The support is not a standalone, functional device. It is designed to be mounted on a trailer. The vehicle may not be operated until it has been ensured that the towed vehicle with the support complies with the applicable national road traffic regulations. In Germany, the relevant “TÜV” Safety Regulations and “StVZO” Motor Vehicle Safety Standards are to be observed. The telescopic landing gear is always to be used in conjunction with the instructions for use issued by the manufacturer of the relevant trailer.
Tried-and-tested Modul system
Since the market entrance Modul landing gears are setting benchmarks. The modular construction allows a multitude of different varieties.
- Easy to assemble and replace foot system
- Greatest flexibility of installation thanks to a range of back plates and only a slight overhang above the connection shaft
- Various crank handles and connection shaft lengths
- Significant gain in lifting force compared to comparable products
- Attractive design
- For universal application
- Type reduction thanks to modular system guarantees high level of flexibility in spare parts business
Patented Modul drive
The patented drive is perfectly protected by the internal construction. In addition it offers various advantages in daily use.:
- Easy to change between high and low gears
- Very compact construction with high efficiency and extremely low wear
- Large lifting force per turn of the crank with low crank force allows easy and convenient operation
- Reliably secured against run-down
The Modul series of telescopic landing gear are available with a range of different feet: S, A, T and TC foot.
Outstanding corrosion protection
Landing gears from JOST are especially sturdy and resist also unfavorable exterior conditions.
- Careful pre-treatment
- Premium surface through powder coating
- Long-lasting protection against environmental influences and stone chips
The Modul landing gears are equipped with a long-term lubrication. Therefore they can be used three years without relubrication.
- Long-lasting, maintenance-free drive
- No need for subsequent lubrication of our premium stabilisation and aluminium telescopic landing gears with lubrication tube
Tested and developed according to internationally recognized standards
- Regular inspection during series production based on the strict AAR standard
- Quality management in accordance with ISO/TS 16949
- Environmental management in accordance with ISO 14001
Disclaimer: Third Party Content
This web page makes information of third parties available. The third party content is not created or endorsed by Don-Bur. The provision of third party content is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation or solicitation to purchase or make any other type of investment or investment decision. The third party content is obtained from sources believed to be reliable and no guarantees are made by Don-Bur or the providers of the third party content as to its accuracy, completeness or timeliness. Don-Bur shall not be held liable for any investment decision or other transaction based on reliance on or use of such data, or any liability that may arise due to delays or interruptions in the delivery of the third party content for any reason. There is no warranty of merchantability, no warranty of fitness for a particular use and no warranty of non-infringement. There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding third party content.