Maple Barndoor Freightlock
Keywords: Maple, Security, Container Door, Barn Door, Lock
An innovative, high-security, locking solution for use on swing or barndoor applications, providing reassurance and peace of mind for goods-in-transit operations.
Featuring a twin point locking arrangement, the high specification locking bolts are positioned at the top and bottom of the doors on the inside of the load area, where they are protected from any potential attack. The user friendly operation provides automatic slamlocking upon door closure, with no additional procedures for the driver to action, whilst in turn offering you the reassurance that your cargo is always protected.
The Maple Barndoor FreightLock is powered pneumatically which delivers a seamless and reliable performance each and every time it is operated and is controlled via the use of uniquely coded transponders. In the event a transponder is lost or stolen, the operator can quickly and simply reprogramme replacements, rendering the original useless and maintaining the integrity of your cargo. Alternatively, Barndoor FreightLock can be used in conjunction with Maple’s IQ platform, featuring electronic sealing, audit trail capabilities, remote access control and web based key management software.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Pneumatically operated for enhanced reliability and powerful locking action
- Heavy-duty, internally mounted locking cylinders offer optimum security
- Automatic slamlock action (door slock automatically on closure)
- Single or multi point locking options
- Environmentally tested from -40°C to +60°C
- Low level of maintenance, all mechanical parts are self-lubricating.
- Battery free transponder operation
UPGRADE TO MAPLE IQ TO BENEFIT FROM THE FOLLOWING:
- Manage and monitor who can access your vehicles, when and where
- Delete lost or stolen keys within seconds, maintaining integrity of your operations
- 4 Digit electronic seal (random or sequential seal numbers)
- Remote locking & un-locking capabilities (compatible telematics solution is required)
- Audit trail of all door events
- Emergency PIN access
Disclaimer: Third Party Content
This web page makes information of third parties available. The third party content is not created or endorsed by Don-Bur. The provision of third party content is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation or solicitation to purchase or make any other type of investment or investment decision. The third party content is obtained from sources believed to be reliable and no guarantees are made by Don-Bur or the providers of the third party content as to its accuracy, completeness or timeliness. Don-Bur shall not be held liable for any investment decision or other transaction based on reliance on or use of such data, or any liability that may arise due to delays or interruptions in the delivery of the third party content for any reason. There is no warranty of merchantability, no warranty of fitness for a particular use and no warranty of non-infringement. There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding third party content.