Don-Bur Box Vans
Box van trailers, box van rigid bodywork and box van de-mountable bodywork.
DON-BUR's expertise in designing and building Box Van bodywork is extensive.
They pride themselves in being able to offer tailored solutions whatever your requirements and their trailers and rigid bodywork feature prominently in the major dry freight fleets. DON-BUR has become the market leader for parcel carriers and retail box vans, including garment carriers.
Box Van Trailers
As well as premium specification panels to withstand load impact, the high tensile mini-beam design chassis utilises the inherent strength of the box construction to provide cost effective weight savings.
The heavy duty deep pressed pillars, aesthetically pleasing "blind fixings" and large radius cappings are all examples of excellent build quality; ensuring longevity and a continuous high level of performance at competitive prices.
- Excellent return on investment
- High residual values
- Superior body strength
- Low maintenance
- Single, Tandem or Tri-Axle with rear steer options
- Straight/ Step-Frames or Urbans
- Insulated/ Refridgerated options available
- Load Restraint to suit your operation
- Teardrop & other aerodynamic options
Optional lightweight panels reduce trailer weight and increase payload potential.
Box Van Rigid Bodywork
As with the Box Van Trailers, DON-BUR's experience in designing and building Rigid bodywork is well proven and they pride themselves in being able to offer competitive bespoke solutions whatever your freight requirements.
- Premium specification panels
- Optional lightweight panels
- High load impact resistance
- Extensive galvanisation
- Large radius cappings with invisible fixings
- Lightweight build options
- Temperature controlled options
- Excellent build quality
- Consistent high level of performance