The inexpensive variable height Double-Deck system, designed and manufactured exclusively by Don-Bur. (Registered Design 2001).
Don-Bur has developed a forklift operated, multi-positional, mechanical lifting deck system for curtain sided trailers. This low cost adjustable deck solution provides optimal space utilisation for the operator carrying a variety of different weight loads within the 44 Tonne legislation which cannot ordinarily be double stacked.
Guaranteed to provide peace of mind
Engineered to perform consistently in demanding environments
The highest standard of attention to ensure complete satisfaction
365/7/24 hr after sales service
Load Restraint Options
- Heavy Duty Load Restraint Straps
- EN 12642-XL rated bodywork
- Transverse Nets (Kites) & Side Nets
- Lashing Rings | Anchor Points | Shoring Bars
To preserve performance, this 3D content has been removed on mobile views. It is available on desktops. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Technical Drawing Examples
Options & Documentation
- Decks can be raised to double stack
- Converts to conventional flat floor in seconds
- Available as a retro-fit, it is also suitable for rigid and de-mountable bodywork.
- Optimise maximum space
- Improve operational efficiency
- Specified for trailer or Rigid Bodywork
- Numerous configurations to suit your operation
- Straight or Step-Frames
- Pillar configuration/spacing to suit operation